Ukázky z The Indigo Spell

by - července 06, 2012

 Kdysi dávno jsem sem dávala malou ukázku z TIS. Dneska se ke mně dostala její větší část. :)






This wasn’t the first time I’d been pulled out of bed for a crucial mission. It was, however, the first time I’d been subjected to such a personal line of questioning.

“Are you a virgin?”

“Huh?” I rubbed my sleepy eyes, just in case this was all some sort of bizarre dream that would disappear.

My history teacher, Ms. Terwilliger, leaned closer and repeated the question in a stage whisper: “I said, are you a virgin?”

“Um, yes…”

I was fully awake now and glanced uneasily around my dorm’s lobby, making sure no one was around to witness this crazy exchange. I didn’t have to worry. Aside from a bored-looking desk attendant on the far side of the room, the lobby was empty, probably because no sane person would be up at this time of night. Ms. Terwilliger had woken me with a phone call five minutes ago, demanding I meet her here for a “life or death” matter. Her interrogating me over my personal life wasn’t quite what I’d expected.

A nakonec ještě jedna hláška... o Adrianovi :D
 "Adrian's face was the picture of perfect politeness and restraint, meaning something disastrous was probably about to happen."

You May Also Like

0 komentářů